- P.1 Welcome! FREE PREVIEW
- P.2 What is investing? FREE PREVIEW
- P.3 What's your why? FREE PREVIEW
- P.4 Types of Investments FREE PREVIEW
- P.5 Now What? FREE PREVIEW
- P.6 Where to Invest? FREE PREVIEW
- P.7 When should you invest? FREE PREVIEW
- P.8 Assess Your Situation FREE PREVIEW
- Q&A FREE PREVIEW
- Enroll In this Course! FREE PREVIEW
- Course Welcome Video
- How to Use Thinkific
- Legal Disclaimer
- Getting Started Questionnaire
- Live Coaching Call Schedule
- Live Coaching Call Question Form
- 1.1 What's Your Why?
- 1.1.1 Assignment
- 1.2 Defining your Goals
- 1.2.1 Assignment
- 1.3 Short Term v Long Term
- 1.3.1 Assignment
- 2.1 Stocks, bonds, funds, oh my!
- 2.2 Savings Accounts, MMAs, Bonds, & CDs
- 2.2.1 Assignment
- 2.3 Funds & Stocks
- 2.4 Real Estate
- 2.4.1 BONUS: Real Estate Investment Hacking
- 3.1 Understanding Sectors
- 3.1.1 Assignment
- 3.2 Market Capitalization
- 3.3 Investing Styles
- 3.3.1 Additional Resources
- 4.1 Learn the F.A.C.T.S.
- 4.1.1 Learn the F.A.C.T.S.
- 4.2 Fundamental Research
- 4.2.1 Fundamental Research
- 4.2.2 Understanding the 10-K
- 4.2.3 Assets & Ratios
- 4.2.4 Trends & Analysis
- 4.2.5 Fund Anlysis
- 4.2.6 Fund Analysis II
- 4.3 Assignment
- 4.3.1 Assignment
- 5.1 Buying Options
- 5.1.1 Investing Options Comparison
- 5.1.2 Investing App Comparison
- 5.3 Testing the Waters
- 5.3.1 Assignment
- 6.1 Taxes & Fees
- 6.2 Do's and Don'ts
Who is this course for?
Career women who want to learn how to grow & maximize their money through investing, but feel intimidated and don't know where to start.
How much money will I need to invest?
You can enroll in this course with $0 to invest in the beginning. You'll learn the basics and we'll do a free trial run. When you're ready to invest, I recommend having at least $500 - $1,000 available.
Can I request a refund after I enroll?
Due to the digital nature of this content, no refunds will be issued after purchase. Please ask any questions that you may have before making your investment.
Is this course for non-US residents?
This course is based on investing in US stock markets and is most suitable for US residents.