FREE Course Preview >>>Click FREE PREVIEW to Enroll<<<
Welcome to #BuildYourBank: Intro to Investing!
- Course Welcome Video
- How to Use Thinkific
- Legal Disclaimer
Module 1: Define Your Investment Goal
- 1.1 What's Your Why?
- 1.1.1 Assignment
- 1.2 Defining your Goals
- 1.2.1 Assignment
- 1.3 Short Term v Long Term
- 1.3.1 Assignment
Module 2: Explore your Options
- 2.1 Stocks, bonds, funds, oh my!
- 2.2 Savings Accounts, MMAs, Bonds, & CDs
- 2.2.1 Assignment
- 2.3 Funds & Stocks
- 2.4 Real Estate
- 2.4.1 BONUS: Real Estate Investment Hacking
Module 3: Determine your Investment Model
- 3.1 Understanding Sectors
- 3.1.1 Assignment
- 3.2 Market Capitalization
- 3.3 Investing Styles
- 3.3.1 Additional Resources
Module 4: Know your F.A.C.T.S
- 4.1 Learn the F.A.C.T.S.
- 4.1.1 Learn the F.A.C.T.S.
- 4.2 Fundamental Research
- 4.2.1 Fundamental Research
- 4.2.2 Understanding the 10-K
- 4.2.3 Assets & Ratios
- 4.2.4 Trends & Analysis
- 4.2.5 Fund Anlysis
- 4.2.6 Fund Analysis II
- 4.3 Assignment
- 4.3.1 Assignment (Save a copy to your Drive)
Module 5: Execute your Buy
- 5.1 Buying Options
- 5.1.1 Investing Options Comparison
- 5.1.2 Investing App Comparison
- 5.3 Testing the Waters
- 5.3.1 Assignment
Module 6: Next Steps
- 6.1 Taxes & Fees
- 6.2 Do's and Don'ts
Learn how to purchase your first stock and start seeing your money grow
Answers to questions you may have.
Who is this course for?
Career women who want to learn how to grow & maximize their money through investing, but feel intimidated and don't know where to start.
How much money will I need to invest?
You can enroll in this course with $0 to invest in the beginning. You'll learn the basics and we'll do a free trial run. When you're ready to invest, I recommend having at least $500 - $1,000 available.
Can I request a refund after I enroll?
Due to the digital nature of this content, no refunds will be issued after purchase. Please ask any questions that you may have before making your investment.
Is this course for non-US residents?
This course is based on investing in US stock markets and is most suitable for US residents.